The NYC Department of Transportation (DOT) is seeking a Competitive Sealed Proposals for Consultant/Program Management Services in Connection with the NYC DOT Off-Hour Deliveries Program (EPIN# 84121MBTP494).
The requested Consultant will work with the NYC DOT to develop and administer a small new grant program to address some of the logistical and financial barriers to Off-Hour Deliveries participation faced by small businesses operating in NYC’s central business districts. This new program will support the distribution of $6 Million Dollars in grant funding toward financial incentives for both freight receivers and transporters. The program must work in partnership with various City Policies to promote Vision Zero and ‘OneNYC’, in addition to supporting the policies outlined in Delivering New York: A Smart Truck Management Plan. Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) are encouraged to apply, the DBE goal for this contract is 20 percent.
This Request for Proposals (RFP) is available through PASSPort, New York City’s online procurement portal. Access the application by clicking here, then click “Search Funding Opportunities in PASSPort” and locate the RFP by typing “84122M0002” into the Keyword search field.
All responses must be submitted via PASSPort. Respondents must create an account within the PASSPort system if they have not already done so.
Proposals uploaded to PASSport Due: February 28, 2022 on or before 2:00 PM
Pre-Proposal Conference (optional) date: February 2, 2022, Time: 2:00 PM through Zoom.
- Connect to the Zoom Pre-Proposal Conference by contacting Gail Hatchett at firstname.lastname@example.org at least three (3) days prior to obtain the necessary passcode and links.
- Provide the first name, last name of everyone who wishes to connect, name of the organization, phone number and email address.
- General information about the RFP process and PASSport is available on the NYC DOT website
- Information about the Off-Hour Deliveries Program is available at https://ohdnyc.com/home
- More details about this RFP are available through the City Record and in publications like Minority Commerce Weekly
Leave a Reply